Bed Bug Control Fishers is in the business of making sure that our clients, employees and the community as a whole is safe. We are asking our customers to follow the Center for Disease Control’s recommendations to help slow the spread of the virus. We’ve implemented our own procedures that incorporate the CDC recommendations and a few additional precautions for our business specifically. Here’s a list of what we’re doing here at Bed Bug Control Fishers:
- Any employee who shows any symptoms is asked to use sick leave.
- All employees are required to wash or sanitize hands before and after service calls.
- All employees are required to sanitize hands before entering the office and before getting in their service vehicle.
- No handshakes or hugs…smiles are still required, and a wave or head nod is recommended.
- All employees should avoid physical contact with high risk individuals, whether on the job or at home.
Bed Bug Control Fishers has been taking safety and health seriously for a long time. It’s our job, every day, all day. Whether you’re a new customer, or someone we’ve worked with for years, you can take comfort in the fact that Bed Bug Control Fishers is on the cutting edge of tool sanitation and employee health.